Thursday, September 3, 2009

999 : Tribe Of Gaia Celebration !

Solara An-Ra, is a spirit channeler who grew up in South Africa, completing a B.A. degree and Teaching Diploma at Cape Town University. After moving to the UK in 1987 she began training as an Alternative Therapist, leaving her school teaching career behind. In her heart she still longed to be a teacher however, and her training and work in many healing disciplines, together with her progress on her individual spiritual path, led her to become a teacher of all things spiritual. This is a video of a Pleiadian-Sirian transmission channeled by Solara An-Ra about the 999 activation portal towards ascension ...




She has been channeling advice and information from guides for many years and was told to call her first workshops 'Meditation', even though she had always found it difficult to meditate! Her meditation courses are now legendary in South London, are recommended by local GP's, and always have a waiting list.

Solara now teaches channeling, healing, manifesting, and Ascension principles and techniques as well - and loves every moment of her work! She is one of those rare spiritual teachers who brings a sense of joy and fun into everything she does.


Solara An-Ra's Pleiadian Connection

PLAYING WITH THE PLEIADIANS

MY ADVENTURES WITH THE P'S SO FAR !

The Pleiadians (if you haven’t met them yet) are a collective of light beings from the Pleiades star system. They are a loving and evolved group who are intimately connected with our evolution at this critical time of awakening on Earth. They’re also hugely informative, fun, funny and down-to-earth (I realise that sounds like a contradiction), and I love them to bits!

My interaction with the Pleiadians was initiated through my opening to channelling - which was kick-started in August 1998 in the amazing portal of Mount Shasta, in the Northern tip of California. I was on a family holiday with my then-husband Jeremy and two children, and we’d scheduled two days in Mount Shasta … but the Universe conspired to keep us there long enough for some magic to happen, by causing our R.V. to break down as soon as we arrived!

The year before the trip to the Sates I’d read Sanaya Roman’s book ‘Opening to Channel’ (mostly channelled by her wonderful guide Orin) – it described an easy, natural way to open to one’s guides energy and information from the Higher Planes. It encouraged a conscious form of channelling, where you’re not ‘taken over’ by the guide – Orin said that this was the way forward in the New Age.

I longed to be able to master this skill, but I hadn’t let go of the idea I’d had for so many years that channelling was a ‘gift’ only some people had - so I didn’t have the confidence to try. I’d also bought a set of tapes by Lita D’Alberdi which contained channelling exercises, but I hadn’t used them yet.

In Mount Shasta, camped in the forest at the base of the beautiful snow-capped mountain, I passed Sanaya’s book onto Jeremy to read one night, and it was one of those ‘perfect time, perfect place’ moments. He got so intensely into the book that he stayed up all night, finished reading it by lunchtime the following day, and then started to practice with Lita’s set of tapes immediately!There is no question in either of our minds that he was impulsed to do this by his guides because we were in such a spiritual hotspot – Mount Shasta is considered by many to be the throat chakra of our Mother Earth! What happened blew us both away – an incredibly strong and clear guide, rather eccentrically called Gordon, spoke through Jeremy almost as soon as he started the practice exercises.

Witnessing how easy the process had been for Jeremy shifted the self-doubt that had been holding me back from channeling, and on our return to London I went to an ‘Opening to Channel’ day led by my friend Maggie Pashley. The workshop was great, and it gave me the confidence to buy a tape recorder and start practicing.

I always asked for the highest guidance possible to flow through me, and then asked questions which ranged from the most mundane, practical issues in my life, to advice which would lead me forward on my spiritual path. Although I practised initially with Jeremy and Maggie, I never had much desire to channel for others - but I was aware that when I worked with clients in my healing practice, the words I spoke to them and the advice I gave were often coming from that same higher source.Channelling for myself became my first form of personal spiritual practice, like a meditation time. I always recorded the sessions, and then transcribed and filed them periodically – which meant that I was able to look back at the advice given to me over a long period, and gain new perspectives. (In fact, it’s only when I look back now that I can track how often the Pleiadians have played with me through my channeling since 1999!)

Around this time I started to read my first Pleiadian book, ‘The Pleiadian Agenda’ by Barbara Hand-Clow. I was simultaneously fascinated and freaked out by the information in it! On the one hand, I could actually feel the power and truth that radiated from some of the material – especially from the Pleiadian being called Satya, the keeper of the library on Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiadian spiral. But I couldn’t handle some of the ideas in the book, like the story of the ‘lizard beings’ who disconnected our DNA in order to more easily control us!

Channelling with Jeremy one day I asked his guide whether I should continue reading it, and the answer that came was intriguing. Hesaid, “You have discovered this book not by chance, but because it will have a daunting affect in your life. It is of an unsuitable depth for your current understanding … it will present itself to you in a different way at a different time when it is more appropriate.” Although the word ‘daunting’ didn’t sound positive, I understood that what was meant was that the Pleiadian material would have a large impact on my life.

Jeremy’s guide Gordon also said at a later date, “The Pleiadians will eventually lift you higher, higher than the planes of Ashkanaza, which will lead you to find a deeper understanding of your own relevance in the world.” I couldn’t wait! I was also told that my connection with the Pleiadians would strengthen as my ability to channel strengthened, but that piece of information didn’t register at the time.

In my own channelling, I was much more focused initially on guides that I could identify with as having been human in another lifetime – like my first guide Wanaseh, who showed himself to me as a beautiful young North American Indian. His words came through as eloquent, poetic, loving messages of encouragement on my path.

Source : Solara An-Ra


Related Articles :


3 comments:

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

9:09:09 AM 9/9/2009
Asked to remember a Lucid Dream before falling asleep
Dreamed I saw very defined white cloud patterns all over the sky!
In my dream I asked (whoever was in the dream with me) "what if everything was upside down(which it kinda is), then these clouds which looked like white mountains views from a Google view of a white earth terrain, became the earth and I was suddenly high above this earth where the clouds would normally be. I was able to fly in my dream soaring above these beautiful clearly defined white snow-like land masses and terrain!

I was Awakened (in reality) by thunder patterns outside my window. The patterns where broken up unlike solid thunder and sounded very strange! I saw a picture of this thunder! It appeared as a solid square(wave) that had transformed into a square(wave) with frail jagged edges, causing it's frequency of sound to change!

I went outside in the morning to drink my coffee after the cleansing rain and felt an unusual felling of calm and peace and quiet! I also noticed billowing clouds in the sky which reminded me of the dream i had! The clouds were not white but Gray!

The rain had cause the stream near my apartment building to rise up into raging rapids, nearly overflowing the banks! The water was carrying out debris and trash and mud, cleansing everything in its path! The water was Grey!

Today the 999 Gateway opened allowing an extreme amount of energy in through this portal from the center of the galaxy. You opened this crystal gateway to higher consciousness! 999 Signifies the end of the hold of fear! It is LOVE! Fear shall begin to cease today and forever! Ask to receive this energy in meditation!

Also, in the Mayan tradition the number nine plays a predominating role. The only existing inscription from ancient times that discusses the meaning of the Mayan calendar “end date” for instance speaks of nine “deities” that will descend then as its crucial event. This would in modern wording mean that Nine energies, or Nine cosmic forces would fully manifest then since the ancient Maya would look upon time periods as “deities”. As far as we can tell these “deities”, or cosmic forces, are like evolutionary wave movements, built on top of one another where we are currently riding on the eighth one getting ready to ride on the ninth.

In the manifestation of these evolutionary waves we may now as we approach the Ninth level notice an amazing synchronicity. This is that the upcoming date 9.9.9 (September 9, 2009 in the Gregorian calendar) happens to coincide with the beginning of a Mayan Sacred Calendar count of 260 days. Hence, in this calendar, in use since 3000 years, the modern date 9.9.9 has the energy of Hun Imix, or 1 Alligator as its English translation reads, which happens to be the first of its energetic combinations. If we ponder what this synchronicity may be telling us the most natural conclusion to draw is that on this particular date we are called to focus on the number nine and especially the Ninth level of the Mayan calendar system, whose coming into existence we are soon about to witness.

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Read entire 999 Post:

http://www.masteroflifeebooks.com/?p=313

Liara Covert September 10, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

As you trust and grow to love unconditionally, everything is possible. Perceptions of limitations dissolve. All is well and you attune only to what is, blocking out all illusion vibrational frequencies.

Post a Comment

((( We are All One )))

Related Posts with Thumbnails


... Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it turned into a Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ...