Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Awakening Consciousness, DNA Activation, Cellular Upgrades ... Neo Human


We are being changed physically from carbon-based being with 2 strands of DNA into crystalline beings with 1,024 strands of DNA (eventually), because only crystalline substances can exist on higher dimensional levels. We are in fact having our bodies merged with Syrian DNA strands, as this format is close enough to our own to be able to integrate with relatively little side effects.

It is not just we human who are changing, but all life forms on Earth are becoming crystalline. All the fish in the sea, the flowers and trees in your garden, the birds in the sky, even your pet dog or cat. Everything is changing. Nothing will die or be destroyed, for we are all moving together into a new state of being.


This new state of being requires therefore that we physically, mentally and emotionally let go of 3rd dimensional concepts. Just as in death, the letting go is a major part of the change process, for one cannot take the old values and way of being into a new completely different afterlife. So the progression through changes compels us to let go of current relationships, jobs, careers, homes, possessions, and so on, if they are unable to support our new way of being. Is it any wonder therefore, that there is a great deal of anxiety and fear being felt because these changes are already in progress, even though most people are not conscious of it. Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this.

Some of these are:

  • Flu-like symptoms —high temperatures, sweating, aching bones and joints etc., but which do not respond to antibiotics
  • Migraine headaches —severe pain that is not relieved with pain killers
  • Occasional diarrheas
  • Occasional runny nose —with sneezing which lasts 24 hours and is not a cold or hay fever
  • Dizziness
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Heart palpitations
  • Feeling the whole body vibrate - especially at night when one is in a relaxed state
  • Intense muscle spasms —plus pain in the body, often the back
  • Tingling - in arms, hands, legs or feet
  • Loss of muscular power —in hands, caused by changes in circulation system
  • Occasional breathing difficulties —and/or noticing stronger or louder breathing when in a relaxed state
  • Immune system changes
  • Lymphatic system changes
  • Feeling tired - or exhausted from minor exertion
  • Wanting to sleep —longer and more often than normal
  • Toe nails and hair growing quicker than normal
  • Bouts of depression for no real reason
  • Delving into the past —and looking at relationships, gaining clarity on personal issues
  • Feeling of a huge purge
  • Tension, anxiety and high stress levels —because one feels that something is going on but doesn't know what is it


Some of these symptoms are being felt by a great many people. Many are rushing off in panic to their doctor, chiropractor, herbalist, and so on, and are usually told that there is nothing wrong with them. And this is the truth. For all these symptoms are just temporary and simply indicate that these physiological changes are occurring.

Some of the RECOMMENDED RELIEF REMEDIES for the above are:

  • Go with the flow, don't fight it
  • If you feel tired and exhausted, rest and get plenty of sleep
  • Drink lots of water for you are detoxifying and dehydrating quicker than usual
  • To relieve emotional tension and stress levels take Valerian
  • Fenugreek relieves stress on the lymphatic system and helps the detoxification
  • To relieve muscle spasm take Valerian and try mud baths or a long, hot soak in a bath to which you add a cup of Epsom salts. Do this daily.
  • Recognize that even if you are having heart palpitations or breathing difficulties that it is the heart chakra or the throat chakra that is unblocking and that the symptoms are temporary.

You aren't dying, just changing! However, don't just take my word for it. Seek medical guidance if you are unsure.

If you don't know where to get Valerian or Fenugreek, try a health food store or better still, simply say the name in your head when you need relief. All healing energies are transmitted via the sound of the name and are just as effective said in the mind or aloud, as in physically taking them. Try it and see.

Ask your angel guides to help relieve any pain. They are just waiting to be asked! Most symptoms seem to last a couple of weeks, then clear up. Some symptoms may recur from time to time. These changes are not necessarily being experienced by everyone concurrently. A very small percentage of adults have already completed the entire change into crystalline form and now embody 1,024 strands of DNA. One report is of a woman who has grown 3 inches taller and a foot-size larger. All children under the age of 7 have also now completed the change, or will shortly do so. Babies born in the past 2 years have all been born with the full set of DNA. Some people are only starting to move through these changes, and many others have yet to start.

This process of change is known as the Awakening, or as the Ascension process. We need to transcend our fears and learn about love, real love, which has to start with the self. Because until we can love and trust ourselves, we cannot truly love or trust anything or anybody else.

Source : www.luisprada.com

Related Articles :





14 comments:

DNA Strand Activation June 1, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

I recently tweeted and stumbled upon your post. Really your post is very informative and I enjoyed your opinions. Do you use twitter or stumbleupon? So I can follow you there. I am hoping you post again soon.

Here you can pay attention to my site.
Thank you for coming
DNA Strand Activation

Anonymous June 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

People where are your getting those info? Tell me the source!

cory January 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

I would have to agree with this. I'm 23 and feel like something is very different about me, good though. Euphoric at times. Migraines every few hrs. Went to the doctor. Nothing wrong. Everyone I meet says I "look" better, people think I'm in love as I have the glow apparently. But I'm single... I've noticed other people who were normal to me a month ago but now seem so ignorant of truth around them. The occupy movement and the popularity of Ron Paul this year is interesting as well...

Anonymous March 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

hi was looking at my home pleaides urged to find their message for today i have read all three of barbara's books 20 yrs ago when all the channeling and amazijkng people came to monterey cal

i am experiencing the most awful week high fever pass out sleep cough that still is painful myfriend who is more evolved than i sez you are cleansing it is not fun at all
most of it is in my heart chakra my heart has been closed maybe from birth i have never loved anyone fully did love my son and my dogs i am separated from most people cannot relate to the norm or regular
my focus is spiritual the video reminded me what i already know or knew thanks for that love and light eaglelight

aimee May 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

eagle light..? what does this represent? i recently took some magic mushrooms... i saw an orange eagle wings spread out.. what does this symbolise.. does anyone know? thanks

Anonymous June 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

I GOT ALL THE SYMPTOMS AND NOTICE MY THOUGHT PATTERNS CHANGING AS WELL...ITS WORSE AT NIGHT.DURING THE DAY IM FUNCTIONING AND HOLDING DOWN THE BEST JOB I EVER HAD, PERFORMING AT A HIGH LEVEL.

Anonymous July 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM  

I'm 21 and I'm experiencing every one of these as well. I thought it was depression as I'm single and alone but now I'm questioning everything.

Anonymous August 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM  

I dont know where to start - I recently left my realtionship of 4 years for no real reason at all. I just knew I had to go home - to my only real family I had. My mother. I dont quite know how or why I ended up finding about this awakening. I know im in the process of something greater than ever been known to much of society.
I have always felt that I was here on earth for some greater purpose. Lately these feelings have become more and more profound. I can feel a tingling sensation through-out my whole body and at times lasting for 20 minutes or longer. I have started to try a few experiments on mediation and literally have ALL the symptoms stated above on this website. Something is changing inside of me. I sometimes just cry, not becuase im sad, but instead becuase I beleive. If I had to put it into words, I would say it is an over abonduce of love. As I am writting this now, I have that tingling feeling throughout my whole body. Its almost as if it all makes sense. everything. I find myself waking up in the middle of night bewteen 2-4am and just getting on the computer to grab as much research and information about this as I possibly can. Lately, I have a spark inside of me pushing me towards the beleif that I might be one that is called an "Indigo". I still have questions and lately these are being answered in my mind awareness quicker with each day. To those of you you stumbled upon this information as I did, you might be experiencing changes in your DNA as I now beleive I am. Dont fight it. Instead try to learn as much as you can and make up your on mind. It is happening now and truly know somehow something big is about to happen to me as well as others that have these feelings. It is nice to express myself, as I havent told anyone about what Im truly feeling. Its almost like I am becoming one with EVERYTHING and shedding my old level of Consciousness. I look forward to finaly answer these questions in the coming months. If anyone needs someone to talk to I will check back often. I do not have all the answers, in fact very few at all. I beleive in time I will have more. You are not alone though.

Anonymous August 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM  

how do you stop dna evolution?

Anonymous September 26, 2012 at 5:10 PM  

Those symptoms are actually i feel now a these days!

Anonymous November 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

oh! so its not cancer then? just evolving am i?
how fantastic!

Anonymous December 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

Wow, myself I was born in 1987, I am experiencing almost all of these, my wife has been also, and our 15 month old also. Could this really be? What happens now? Thanks! T

Gustavo Castro Puig April 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM  

Please, PLEASE, explain HOW can DNA change from 2 strains to 1024 strands without KILLING the owner!? Do you REALLY understand WHAT DNA is and how it works? It's physically impossible to mutate DNA from 2 strands to 1024 strands, even on a highly advanced laboratory! Where is the evidence supporting this claims? Can I borrow a sample of your "evolved" DNA to check its structure and publish the results for the world to see? WE ALL need REAL PROOF, no pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo. Convince us with EVIDENCE, not supposed "side-effects". HELP US UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE IT!

Nabilah October 5, 2015 at 3:54 AM  

To Gustavo,

Science, in your understanding, has explained that there are only 2 DNA strands in our bodies. However, they have also mentioned "Junk" DNA strands. The "Junk" they are referring to are the DNA strands that they honestly do not understand right now, and they are the strands that are being activated as mentioned before you.

As far as real proof, some things do not have to be proven. It is possible to see the world with such limitations and believe that you have to have proof. It's like saying you need proof of the wind. You don't see it, but you can feel it. Yet you need proof that it exists. As you hold out your hand to hold onto the wind, the wind stops and thus you say... it doesn't exist.

Enjoy the mysteries of life, Gustavo. In time the answers will come to you as long as you stay open to receive them.

Post a Comment

((( We are All One )))

Related Posts with Thumbnails


... Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it turned into a Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ...